Monday, July 30, 2012
Parks Department offers Tyler Steppers Class
Classes are designed to keep the mind and body active.
TYLER Beginning next week, Tyler's Glass Recreation Center will offer a Stepper’s Class every Wednesday.
This Class will incorporate different styles of line dances, such as jazz, zydeco, rhythms and blues and gospel, all designed to keep the mind and body active. The class is open to ages 14 and older.
“We are very excited to add a steppers class to our list of exercise options offered,” said Glass Recreation Center Supervisor Ann Santana. “When exercise is enjoyable, people are more likely to stick with it and keep healthy.”
The cost is $10 per class. For more information or to register, please call the Glass Recreation Center at (903) 595-7271.
- Gallery Main Street to display 500+ paintings by local artists
- Tyler Community Concert Association has scheduled 2012-2013 season
- City of Tyler to eliminate Tyler Museum of Art funding in 2012-2013 budget
- New 'Art Of Dance' Exhibit Opens at Gallery Main Street
- Glass Center to host Hip Hop Dance Camp