Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Publisher of Piney Woods Live interviewed on Tyler Chamber Radio
Tyler Chamber Radio features interviews with local businesses
Tyler Chamber Radio is a weekly 30 minute internet radio business show with the latest news from the Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce as well as interviews with owners and managers of local businesses and organizations.
Interviews for the week of September 16, 2012 are:
1. Tyler Economic Development Council ... Tom Mullins, Pres/CEO
2. Re-Bath East Texas ... Ralph Stow, Owner
3. Piney Woods Live Magazine ... Gary Krell, Publisher
4. The Growing Stick ... Cynthia Nance, Owner & Susan Soward, Director
5. Parent Services Center (United Way agency) ... Shelley Judd, Executive Director
Sponsors of Tyler Chamber Radio include Southside Bank, The Flooring Store, Taabs Ink, Route2 Advertising, and Colllin Street Bakery.